RN NOC Position (8 or 12-Hour Shift)
Chippewa Manor is looking for a PM NOC Registered Nurse to work either 8-hour or 12-hour shifts.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing registered nursing care primarily for rehab clients, extended care and geriatric patients
- Assessing patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions
- Collaboration with health care team to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care in consultation with patients and their families
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or according to established policies and protocols
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
- May include supervision of licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
Chippewa Manor offers…
- 401k with company matching options
- Health care plan
- Scheduling that meets your lifestyle
- Paid sick time
- Vacation days (up to six weeks)
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified nursing programs
- Reputable Health Care Facility (5-Star Rated Facility)
- Conveniently located just minutes from the heart of both Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls
To Apply or For More Information:
Please respond to this post with a resume, call (715) 723-4437 to arrange an interview. You can also pick up an application at Chippewa Manor, 222 Chapman Road, Chippewa Falls, WI.
Interested in this position?
Submit your contact information to set up an interview. If you are interested in learning more about this position or other career opportunities at Chippewa Manor, call (715) 723-4437 or send an email to email@example.com
Chippewa Manor is a 5-star rated facility, that has been providing premier senior living and rehab services since 1965. Located next to Walgreens on the south side of Chippewa Falls (222 Chapman Road), Chippewa Manor features, skilled nursing, rehab services, independent senior apartments, home care and assisted living services. Consistently awarded high distinction from both state agencies and private ratings organizations for high-quality care and professionalism, Chippewa Manor continues to be a great place to not only live and rehab, but to work as well.