Waitstaff – part time
Waitstaff / Dining Assistant (CMRL)
Chippewa Manor has an opening for part-time waitstaff in the dining room of our Residential Living apartments. Residential Living provides independent and supportive living apartments to adults ages 55-plus. Our dining room and kitchen areas are restaurant-style. We serve multiple daily meals – and often host exquisite “Fine Dining” experiences for our clients and their guests. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes people and working with great food.
Status and Compensation:
• Shift is 10 am to 2 pm or as needed
• There may be some additional hours or flexible scheduling opportunities for right candidate
• Wages: From $15/hr based on knowledge, experience and availability
• Paid twice monthly
Duties, responsibilities and expectations include:
• Responsible for creating enjoyable dining experiences for residents and their guests
• Helping prepare and plate food items
• Setting and resetting tables according to meal requirements
• Ensure that all glassware, flatware and service tools are clean and chip-free
• Serve and clear tables – load and unload trays in organized way
• Follow proper storage procedures for any food items (label, cover, date etc)
• Assist cook and other dietary team with other duties as needed
Chippewa Manor offers…
• 401k with company matching options
• Health care plan
• Scheduling that meets your lifestyle
• Paid sick time
• Vacation days
• Referral bonus opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement for qualified programs
• Reputable Health Care Facility (5-Star Rated Facility)
• Conveniently located just minutes from the heart of both Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls
To Apply or Learn More?
Please call (715) 723-4437 or submit an application to arrange an interview. You can also pick up an application at Chippewa Manor, 222 Chapman Road, Chippewa Falls, WI.
Chippewa Manor is a 5-star rated facility, that has been providing premier senior living and rehab services since 1965. Located next to Walgreens on the south side of Chippewa Falls (222 Chapman Road), Chippewa Manor features, skilled nursing, rehab services, independent senior apartments, home care and assisted living services. Consistently awarded high distinction from both state agencies and private ratings organizations for high-quality care and professionalism, Chippewa Manor continues to be a great place to not only live and rehab, but to work as well.