Chippewa Manor has openings for Medication Technicians to assist licensed nursing (RN or LPN) staff in providing safe and ethical care, administration of medications and completing other delegated and supportive nursing tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone with Certified Nursing Assistant training who is looking for additional professional advancement.
Who is eligible to be a MED TECH: Anyone with current Certified Nursing Assistant credentials who has worked in a Skilled Nursing Facility for at least 2000 hours (approximately 1-year of full-time employment).
Chippewa Manor will pay for your training and certification costs!
- Full or part-time opportunities available
- Flexible on-line scheduling
- Short-shifts available (4-hour)
- Quality organization with growth potential
- Tuition reimbursement and referral bonus opportunities
- Wages: starting at $23/hr based on knowledge, experience and availability
- Provide certified nursing support in between med passes
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Dispense oral, inhalation and topical medications to patients under direct supervision of a licensed nurse unless otherwise allowed by state law
- Assist nursing staff in providing care to clients, which includes observation and reporting of client needs
- Recognizes and performs tasks according to level of education and training
- Seeks guidance from licensed nursing staff as needed to perform tasks safely and efficiently
Chippewa Manor Offers…
- 401k with company matching options
- Health care plan
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation time (up to six weeks)
- Scheduling flexibility options to meet your lifestyle
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified programs
- 5-star rated facility
Interested in this position?
Submit your contact information to set up an interview. If you are interested in learning more about this position or other career opportunities at Chippewa Manor, call (715) 723-4437 or send an email to email@example.com
Chippewa Manor is a 5-star rated facility, that has been providing premier senior living and rehab services since 1965. Located next to Walgreens on the south side of Chippewa Falls (222 Chapman Road), Chippewa Manor features, skilled nursing, rehab services, independent senior apartments, home care and assisted living services. Consistently awarded high distinction from both state agencies and private ratings organizations for high-quality care and professionalism, Chippewa Manor continues to be a great place to not only live and rehab, but to work as well.