Day Shift Dietary Aid (Nursing & Rehab)
Chippewa Manor is looking for a Dietary Aid to join the dedicated team of professionals in our kitchen and dining room. This position helps prepare meals and plate food for clients of our Nursing and Rehab facility, their guests and our staff members. We feature a large, well-equipped kitchen, positive working atmosphere and competitive wages. This is a rewarding opportunity to work with people who really appreciate the time and effort you put into making their meals.
Status and Compensation:
• Day Shift – 6 am to 2 pm – 5 days a week, every other weekend/holiday
• There may be some flexible scheduling opportunities for right candidate
• Wages: From $12/hr based on knowledge, experience and availability
• Paid twice monthly
Duties, responsibilities and expectations include:
• Help prepare, serve and distribute meals
• Work with dietary team to present, garnish and arrange final dishes
• Maintain a clean and safe work areas
• Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
• Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating on complex dishes
• Interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of other people, such as waitstaff, clients and family members and vendors
• Calm demeanor to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
• Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to handle tools, knife techniques for chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing
• Ability to stand in one place for hours at a time, handle extreme heat and work shifts
Chippewa Manor offers…
• 401k with company matching options
• Health care plan
• Scheduling that meets your lifestyle
• Paid sick time
• Vacation days
• Referral bonus opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement for qualified programs
• Reputable Health Care Facility (5-Star Rated Facility)
• Conveniently located just minutes from the heart of both Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls
To Apply or Learn More?
Please call (715) 723-4437 or submit an application to arrange an interview. You can also pick up an application at Chippewa Manor, 222 Chapman Road, Chippewa Falls, WI.
Chippewa Manor is a 5-star rated facility, that has been providing premier senior living and rehab services since 1965. Located next to Walgreens on the south side of Chippewa Falls (222 Chapman Road), Chippewa Manor features, skilled nursing, rehab services, independent senior apartments, home care and assisted living services. Consistently awarded high distinction from both state agencies and private ratings organizations for high-quality care and professionalism, Chippewa Manor continues to be a great place to not only live and rehab, but to work as well.