RCA – Every Other Weekend (PM Shift)
Chippewa Manor has an opening for Resident Care Assistants to work PM shifts, every other weekend. Some shift flexibility may be available for right candidate. Come see why Chippewa Manor clients and their loved ones consider our staff to be part of their family.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting clients with daily activities and needs
- Help clients with meals
- Take vital signs
- Transfer, move or reposition patients
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregiver team
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patient injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Assist in changing of bed sheets and restocking necessary supplies
Chippewa Manor Offers…
- 401k with company matching options
- Health care plan
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation time (up to six weeks)
- Scheduling flexibility options to meet your lifestyle
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified programs
- 5-star rated facility
Interested in this position?
Submit your contact information to set up an interview. If you are interested in learning more about this position or other career opportunities at Chippewa Manor, call (715) 723-4437 or send an email to email@example.com
Chippewa Manor is a 5-star rated facility, that has been providing premier senior living and rehab services since 1965. Located next to Walgreens on the south side of Chippewa Falls (222 Chapman Road), Chippewa Manor features, skilled nursing, rehab services, independent senior apartments, home care and assisted living services. Consistently awarded high distinction from both state agencies and private ratings organizations for high-quality care and professionalism, Chippewa Manor continues to be a great place to not only live and rehab, but to work as well.