RN/LPN Part-Time Day Shift
Two days a week | 8-hour or 12-hour shift opportunities | Day Shift
Chippewa Manor is offering a part-time position for an RN/LPN in our skilled nursing and rehab setting. Come see why Chippewa Manor clients and their loved ones consider our staff to be part of their family – and – get a little flexibility in your work week scheduling at the same time.
Our nursing staff is supported by an exceptional team of administrative, maintenance, custodial, dietary and housekeeping employees.
You chose the nursing profession for a reason – let us give you the opportunity to do what you best – provide exceptional, compassionate and professional health care services.
Shift Options Include:
- 2 days a week (no weekends) 8 or 12 hour shifts
- Additional scheduling options/hours may be available
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing registered nursing care primarily for rehab clients, extended care and senior patients
- Assessing patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions
- Collaboration with health care team to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care in consultation with patients and their families
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or according to established policies and protocols
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
- May include supervision of licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
Chippewa Manor offers…
- 401k with company matching options
- Health care plan
- Scheduling that meets your lifestyle
- Paid sick time
- Vacation days (up to six weeks)
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified programs
- Reputable Health Care Facility (5-Star Rated Facility)
- Conveniently located just minutes from the heart of both Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls
Interested in this position?
Submit your contact information to set up an interview. If you are interested in learning more about this position or other career opportunities at Chippewa Manor, call (715) 723-4437 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chippewa Manor is a 5-star rated facility, that has been providing premier senior living and rehab services since 1965. Located next to Walgreens on the south side of Chippewa Falls (222 Chapman Road), Chippewa Manor features, skilled nursing, rehab services, independent senior apartments, home care and assisted living services. Consistently awarded high distinction from both state agencies and private ratings organizations for high-quality care and professionalism, Chippewa Manor continues to be a great place to not only live and rehab, but to work as well.